Part Time Employment

Please click here for the current guidance for part time employment.

An application form must be completed by the employer, parent/guardian and the secondary school attended by the pupil. The completed application form should be returned to the secondary school attended and the school office will then issue a work permit.

Click here for an application form, complete and then hand it in to the school office.