Welcome to Milne’s High School
On behalf of the Milne’s High School Community, it gives me great pleasure to introduce you to our website which we are currently updating to include more relevant news and information about the school.
At Milne’s High School we aim for individuals to:
- be ambitious to achieve excellence
- feel safe, happy, respected and included
- realise their potential, develops a positive attitude to lifelong learning
- contribute positively to the school community
- benefit from effective partnership working
Our school vision is about striving to raise attainment for all by being the very best we can be within the key areas of curriculum design, learning and teaching, creating an ethos of ambition, self evaluation, supporting learners to achieve success and leadership of learning at all levels.
This vision is underpinned by our core values of Honesty, Aspiration, Respect and Diligence.
I warmly welcome your visit as we aim to ensure that Milne’s High School is a community where the individual matters and expectations are high.
Keep up with all the latest school news here and in the News section in the menu above.